Monday, July 14, 2008

Play Group






I have been throwing around the idea of joining a play group for a few years now but I just couldnt find anyone I was willing to go to. Well.. this time one found me, and kind of by accident. I met a girl the other day who has kids and we got to chatting about getting together for the purpose of interaction... on both levels.. kids and parents. Well tonight thegroup met at Keneth City Community Park and My friend invited me to come. Caleb made some friends, and I did as well... great combination.. and most importantly it gave this bored, lonely soul some thing to do. And most importantly it gave me some new friends I took some pictures here they are run on sentence. Caleb actually took the shoes picture.. which i thought was a great shot.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love the pictures! You are a great photographer. And parent. I am glad that we met. It is rare to find dads to talk to. My few single dad friends actually seem to spend more time interacting with their kids than many of us mommies do! Anyway, found the sight very refreshing.