Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blackle

You've probobly noticed that I changed my background color back to black... Well I did some reading recently on Blackle.com about how it takes more energy to run a monitor with a white or light background color than one with a black or dark color. I found this very interesting so i decided to keep my background on my computer at home on black, change my blog back to black, as well as using blackle instead of google. So im saving you some energy while reading my blog. I've also noticed it really makes the photos pop! check it out.

http://www.blackle.com/about/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm already using Blaxel.com

http://www.blaxel.com

Is the same as Blackle, but the text is a bit brighter that made it just right for my eye.

Unknown said...

thanks amanda.. i didnt know you read my blog.. who are you?

Unknown said...

There are around 15 different versions of "black google" online. The best one I've found is
www.cleanblack.com Cleanblack is the only version that allows you to change the text colors of the google search results. Try it yourself by going to www.cleanblack.com/theme/