Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th Celebration Ride!

Margaret and I went for a ride out at Alafia on July 4th. I know I posted Carter Road but I couldnt justify the gas money to make it out there. It wasa my first time riding with Margaret and I was pleasantly suprised at how well she rides. She kept up with me on Roller Coaster, a "black diamond" (harder) trail. It was a fun trip and we spent some time shopping for produce in Lithia, and seeing the sites of the old home town in Plant City. I would love to move back out there again. well heres some pictures we took out there.. enjoy :)

(gone, happy?)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the wedding pics next. :)

Unknown said...

RIGHT! ha ha! i dont know how you meant that or who you are but its not too often you find a girl that can hang! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I meant it in a complimentary way for sure.

Like you said "its not too often you find a girl that can hang!" ;-)

Oh yeah, forgot to sign my last post.

Fred in St Pete

Unknown said...

who are you fred? have we met?