Tuesday, January 29, 2008

commuting mile counter... and well uhm... i got nothing

185 commuting miles so far this month... but im sure im not giving myself enough credit... the first week i was riding to carrollwood and I didnt count that, and the second week I was riding all over pinellas looking for a job so i didnt count that either... so in the grand sceme im probobly closer to 300 miles... and thats no emission, no gas, and i actually lost about 5 pounds. i still have two and a half more days. anywho. thanks for noticing me.

3 comments:

Karlos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karlos said...

Nice! My off road counter is up to 250. Im chasing hard man!!! LOL. Got another 50 this saturday!

Keep the rubber side down,

laters,

LOS

Unknown said...

ha i got about 20 off road and 10 more on road yesterday... and with todays commute... about 30 more...