Monday, January 28, 2008

big yellow truck... and green batteries.


Big yellow trucks with assholes behind the wheel are no fun. I went for a ride from the appartment, down forth street, into Downtown St. Pete today to meet Christina for lunch. Some db in a big yellow dodge truck thought it would be funny to come up behind me and honk at me before his turn... which took him a total of 3 extra seconds to pull into the gas station to fill up his huge gas tank which he uses in a day or two. No wonder he was so upset. Situations like this make me smile... it takes me about half an hour to get to almost anywhere in St. Pete... it takes a car maybe ten minutes less than that when you consider the time involved in preparing for a car trip and parking upon arival, and on top of all this your car has to be filled with gas, which cost money. For me, no parking, no gas(gasoline), extra excercise, a refreshed sense of accomplishment, and a free trip down to the USF campus for a good chili dog at Bayboro Tavern. It seems to me that this guy would be a little less upset if he got out and got a ride in. Or perhaps he would know what its like to deal with people like himself...

well... now that thats over... im switching to rechargeable batteries in my camera to be more green... i should have been doing this before but with no money chargers arent easy to come by, fortunately for me borrowing is a good thing.

No comments: