Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bicycling Life... and commuting miles.

http://www.bicyclinglife.com/ I found this website that has a lot of really good information on bicycle commuting and riding in general. Lot of good insight on dealing with the hazards of commuting by bike. and it gave me a neat idea. My commute to work is roughly an hour, I ride from my appartment in St. Pete across the Friendship Trail Bridge and into Tampa to work. My total commute is about 15 miles. So im thinking of keeping a daily log of the milage i accrue through the year... as of yet I have ridden the new route to the trek store 3 times... twice i took the bus the first half so i rode about 60 miles last week and yesterday. im not even going to count the last job so as to make this cleaner in my mind... so as of my first post on this matter Im going to officially count 60 miles so far for January.

No comments: