Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bill has made it past half way!


I have been following Bills adventure across the country on his blog for the past 40 days. Its like reading a live adventure book, and I am quite jelous at the views of some of the pictures he has taken during his trip. I noticed the last link I posted to Bills blog didnt work so I found a better link for all who wants to try to catch up to what I have been following. heres the link... http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/bills2009ride ...for anyone who doesn't know, Bill Hemme a friend of mine who travelled with me on the guided trip I led last year, is riding from California to Clearwater on his bicycle. It is a trip I too hope to make one day and it seems like an incredible feat. He has just passed his halfway point after just under 40 days on the road. Good job so far Bill and good luck.

1 comment:

Gladis said...

I know!!! he just posted a new update :D

his route's nearly all downhill from here on out, right?