Monday, February 9, 2009

New trails and a new sense of being

I found myself with an oppotunity to go mountain biking yesterday and I tagged along with Adam (from Bicycle Outfitters) and his gang of misfits. I took the Karate Monkey out to Boyette to ride the new trails that where opening. I also brought the camera along as is expected. We didnt make it out to the grand opening festivities that were rumored to have been going on but we certainly had the pleasure of riding some of the best new trails anyone could ask for. There are several miles of ridge line, tight, technical, and very fun trails. Most of these new trails just happen to be on the more difficult side, which I found very appealing. Here are a few pics of the madness and my first ride on the MTB in months. These new trails make boyette a serious destination trail and no longer will I consider it second fiddle to Alafia. Good work SWAMP!


Kevin Hofman I believe, giving me the "who the hell are you and why are you taking my picture" stink eye. Jon Lowe in tow.

No comments: