Sunday, May 4, 2008

BIKE NIGHT 2!


Free!!! i know that usually gets people excited when you start off with the word 'free'... especially when followed by the word BEER! well it gets me excited. Anyway... check this out... http://www.tampabikecoop.wordpress.com. FREE repairs, clinics on how to DIY, Vegan food, and yes if you come and say hi to me ill give you beer. :) ill be out there teaching people how to work on there own bikes so Big Man bike shop doesnt steal the world away with repairs that the little man cant afford. If you want to learn how to fix that tricky tick that you cant figure out ill show you whats up...
and for those of you still waiting to hear about my PMBAR experience... hold your fucking horses i need some sleep. and i need Ron to send me some pics so you can see it with your own two. Off to bed with me. 

No comments: