Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Commuting miles... setting goals.. and funny shit.

I rode to Tampa the other day to wait in line to pay for a traffic ticket... damnit... and I rode to Downtown St. Pete yesterday to see the little woman at school. I rode in today and home from work and Im at about 320 miles for the month... and ive got two more days! I think I can make it to 400... I have about 60 in commuting left to do so im close... I think i can easily get 500 miles next month. lets set that as a goal here and now.

This little kitty was trying to tackle a fish that probobly out weighed her. It was a pretty funny situation.












Click on this to see a bigger version, its an emergency phone at the USF campus in Downtown St. Pete. It says 'out of order' and then someone wrote on it 'keep running!' ...i found this a bit humerous.

No comments: