Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cars R coffins


This is why driving a car is stupid.... lady pulled out in front of me and i could not stop in time. I hit her hard... though it does scare me that if i were on a bike this would have hurt a lot more... i was ok and only thing i got was a pretty bad burn on my right arm from the airbag... but those air bags and the seat belt definately saved me from a hospital visit, and possibly my life. it was her fault and she got a ticket for it so her insurance will possibly buy me a new car. its still drivable but the work it needs will probably cost more than the value of the car. whats crazy is this is the fisrt week i started driving the car to work again... looks like its back to the bike again for me for a while... but good for me... ill be able to get the training i need for the pisgah race. becareful people... cars are dangerous!




this pic was after i stuffed the airbags back in so i could drive it to work this morning

No comments: