Sunday, April 15, 2007

Chore List


My list of chores to do today was written on the magic marker eraser board above the phone. I wrote them down when i got home from church today as a means of getting myself motivated. One by one I would check them off the list as i completed them, it keeps my lazy ass in line... because i wont do it if I just say i will... the list gives me something to work towards. This list read as follows...
Nap...
Clean out Car...
Do laundry...
Clean bedroom...
Wrap Handlebars on road bike...
Nap...
well, I was moving through the list nicely... Got in a nice afternoon nap, check. car is clean, check. Laundry started, check, sorta. Bed room clean, check. Well now when i got down to rewrapping of the handlebar i decided that i wanted to clean the frame too... well since the bars are unwrapped i may as well....... paint the frame, strip the shifters, strip the derailers, rebuild as a single speed... by the time i finished it was 11:30pm and i had a completely different bike than the one that had intended only to rewrap the handle bars.
Well now i have the new stealth fighter which lies here before you, effectively eliminating all geared bikes from my quiver. i cant wait to ride her, thankfully i have off all day tomorrow.
i need to name her... anyone got any great ideas? huh? huh? uhm.....
oh and check out http://cbebikes.com/aboutus.html ...im officially part of the gang now. ha.

1 comment:

hannah said...

very stealth. . .maybe that should be her name. . .stealth. . .? good job babe