Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Madness... one of the longest months of my life

The Ides of march are behind us and its time to reflect upon the month. I got some pretty good riding in this month and though i was off to a great start for my 500 mile goal this month im not going to get anywhere near it. Though I have had Caleb nearly every night for the past several days since purchasing my new vehicle, which makes me very happy. I will be moving out of my appartment this month and moving into a house which i will be sharing with my brother and Caleb, its not big but it has a nice yard and a ton of space for him to play. I have a collection of pictures that sum up how this month has gone so far. A lot of things happened this month, some good some not so good, but as a result it has been a good month. heres to march.


































No comments: