Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crocs are keen...


I love Crocs... I used to buy up the 8 dollar croc like shoes at walmart and target but it seems they have stopped producing those... today I got myself a pair of Croc brand shoes for the first time and im going to try them out as comfort shoes on the trail. A lot of people are Croc haters... but i think for all those fasionistas out there that they couldnt possibly understand trail fashion... meaning, comfort and weight before fashion... so eat it! anyhow... Crocs are almost a way of life for hikers and I will not apologize for my lack of fashion sense on the trail... though my latest Crocs are not quite the ugly rubber things that most people think of... they are called the Santa Cruz and are the lightest shoes i could imagine bringing on a hiking trail... i love them and you should too.

3 comments:

Karlos said...

If they look like the ones in the pic then I can be down. Rubber ones soooooo gay.

Unknown said...

Yeah the ones i have are the Santa Cruz pictured... but the other ones are nice to have on a long back packing trip and you want something comfortable to put on your feet... they work well for water crossings too when you dont want to soak your boots.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.