Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trail Travelers


So im starting a new club and I'm hoping to build some interest. I love to tour by bike and the local area has not seen a dedicated touring club as far as I can tell... enter Trail Travelers. I have a trip planned for club members (really anyone who signs the waiver so far) that will be held in conjunction with the SPC Bike Club Tour that I also planned. The trip will be from April 9th through the 11th and will take my standard 3 Rail Trail route, starting in Clearwater and making a loop out to the Withlacoochee Forest and back by means of Suncoast, Withlacoochee and Pinellas Trails... this time I will be going through Tampa using the Upper Tampa Bay Trail as well. To anyone who is interested in the club or the trip please get in touch with me.
I am excited about the future of both the Trail Travelers and the SPC bike club considering both are new and are requiring a lot of planning and some dedication. I will have a more proper flier for the trip by this weekend (fingers crossed).

No comments: