Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where to next?

The touring itch is creeping up again and I'm thinking of planning my longest trip yet. I talk about it all the time and things often come up, but this time I'm planning life around it. This summer semester I am taking all online classes lending myself the ability to take my classes from local libraries as needs be. I have been doing strength training to hopefully assure that my knee is healed up and strong, combined with the hiking I have been doing hopefully that will help. Though I could be spending more time on the bike. I still dream of taking that trip to DC to see our nations capital. I definitely want to make it out of the state this trip around, possibly a trip to Kitty Hawk?
Well, as I lighten my load with "upgraded" gear i can see the plans forming for another trip and another story. Suggested routes and locations will certainly be heard and If anyone is looking to do a similar trip let me know and maybe we can plan something out.

No comments: