Wednesday, July 4, 2007

San Antonio

WAY too early this last saturday morning Rebecca and I went out to San Antonio to ride in the hills. It was a fun ride. I brought my camera but the batteries died so i didnt get any cool pics. im sad about that. It was the first time I have ridden a road bike in the hills, and I must say it was fantastic... the climbing was fun and the downhills were super fast. It also helped that I borrowed a Lemond Etape from the shop, a much lighter bike than the Long Haul Trucker. I felt bad to be on another bike while i was out. She must have been thinking about me back at the house while I was off galavanting on some other bike. I feel bad. Well it was a fun ride.
This weekend Im thinking of riding out at the friendship trail bridge with Caleb. I need a trial run for my new pannier set so we may ride out from the house, so if yer out there and see a bike loaded to the gills with a 5 year old close in tow thats most likely us. So ill see ya on the trails.

Note to self: Carry extra batteries for camera.

No comments: