Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New house!








ahhh, its been a while. Over the few weeks I have been focused on moving into the new home. My Fiancee and I have recently purchased a new home and our efforts have been focused on getting things done around here. a few pics to post...
I have a separate garage/man cave, a fenced in yard for the dogs, and a lot of old pavers left behind by the previous owner that I am turning into a base for a raised garden... of course I have to have a garden ;) the barrel will be used as a rain barrel to keep the garden watered.
Ellen and I are excited about our new home and especially that we can do as we please with it. We have been busy finishing the floors, buying up furniture and decor, unpacking boxes, and cleaning things up. We hope to have a party as soon as things are finished and cleaned up as we feel is fit.

No comments: