Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brian Rides Bikes Too!



I wish I could say i found him first but Brian emailed me this week and told me about his blog.. as it turns out he rides bikes too(this is his bike).. so there are two of us! His stories are quite inspiring and the pictures are great as well.. here is the link to his page.

http://briancommutesbybike.blogspot.com/

enjoy. Brian is from Birmingham, Alabama.. it is neat to get a perspective of what its like to commute in another city. I think I may search for other cycle commuter blogs.. look for more.. and sticking with the theme lets see how many Brians we can find! Brian.. help me out a bit?! :)

1 comment:

Treadlight said...

I still prefer to read yours.
Hey, I did not know you moved to Flyingfish until I went to Trek and ask for you.
I will be supporting your new store (always been just moved to Trek store when I started reading your blogs) and have fun.
I did the Trail-to-trail race on singlespeed hoping to be the first to do it but Karlos said you already did it before. It was hard. Congrats