Sunday, October 21, 2007

My New Timbuk2

Got me a new messenger bag this week and I love the freakin thing. Its a Timbuk2 Classic Messenger bag in a size medium... in some pretty earthy green colors. I was used to carrying a backpack with me when i commuted on my fixie to work or when I took the bus. Its much better than the backpack while riding because i can get into it without getting hurt... and its easier to throw stuff in with out worry of where its going. its very easy to file stuff away as there is a ton of little pockets for things like my camera, my cell phone, and my wallet and such. one of the best things... this thing can carry a sixer of some sweet Red Hook with plenty of room for more shit. more info at www.timbuk2.com




4 comments:

Karlos said...

messenger bags rock and timbuktu is the best. I have had mine for 7 years and its still as good as the day I got it, good choice!

Unknown said...

awesome dude..thanks. shes great for midnight beer runs... i just jump on the fixie and hit the 711. It can actually hold a 12 pack... ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 250 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?